Pest Control – Woodford
Woodford’s Most Trusted Pest Control Service
Getting rid of unwanted visitors can be a real pain, especially when you’re not too sure how best to go about it… [Pest Control Woodford] can help alleviate those issues. We are a local company with a highly trained and skilled workforce, able to rid you of any pests you may have including:
- Rats & Mice – Finding out you have rats or mice infesting your home or garage can be daunting. [Pest Control Woodford] can eliminate the threat of rodents with a tailor made package to suit your needs. We offer humane treatments and safe disposal with methods including poison, pellets and traps.
- Birds – Bird control works a bit differently to other types of pest control. If you’ve got unwanted pigeons, seagulls or other avian creatures around your property or business we can provide a collection of bird scaring and repelling devices. Noise makers, predatory bird “kites”, spikes and netting. No matter the location we will be able to control the problem!
- Wasps – Preferring to build nests in sheltered locations with easy access to the outside, such as lofts, garages and wall cavities or outside they may nest in old rodent burrows, hollow trees and bushes. Wasp nests can sometimes be hard to find. Once you’ve found them though it’s imperative you call us to remove them as soon as possible. We can ensure to terminate all wasps including the queen and the nest without a trace of any to discourage them coming back.
- Insects – Insect treatment comes in all shapes and sizes depending on the insect. Whether it’s nets for mosquitoes or spray repellant and paper for flies – Give us a call today to discuss your requirements.
- Squirrels – The best way to completely remove squirrels is with a live trap. We will be able to place traps with bait in places you think the squirrels are nesting and feeding and can relocate them once secured.
- Moles – There are several tried and tested methods of removing moles and we can provide the best method for your property. Whether it’s a bait technique, destroying the tunnels or emitting a sonar wave to discourage them from visiting we are confident we can rid your garden of moles in no time!
All of our team are accredited and professionally trade in all areas of pest control.